« September 2016 »
NedPonUtoSreCetPetSub
    
1
2
3
4
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
21
22
23
24
25
28
29
 

Time of publishing is 11 a.m.
Latest news
28.09.2016
Number of livestock and poultry, production of milk, wool and, eggs in Montenegro in 2015

The total number of cattle in 2015 decreased by 1% compared to 2014, and the number of dairy cows also decreased by 1% in 2015. The total number of sheep decreased by 5%, while the number of goats at the total level decreased by 10%. The total number of pigs increased by 13%, and fattening pigs increased by 11%. The growth was recorded in the total number of poultry by 2%, and in the number of laying hens by 13%. Number of horses decreased by 1%. 


Other news
28.09.2016 Entrance of row cow’s milk and obtained products into the dairies July 2016
27.09.2016 Price Indices of Industrial Products Imported in Montenegro August 2016
  Producer price indices of industrial products for export August 2016
26.09.2016 Indices of industrial production and turnover, August 2016
  External trade of Montenegro January-August 2016
20.09.2016 Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices (HICP) August 2016
19.09.2016 Labour Force Survey 2 nd Quarter 2016
15.09.2016 Entrance of raw cow milk in dairies and obtained dairy products
  Livestock slaughtering in slaughterhouses in July 2016
  Producer price indices in Montenegro August 2016
  Consumer price index (CPI) August 2016
08.09.2016 Annual release on consumption of building material, electricity and gas 2015
Archive
.